Russia Brutally Attacks Ukraine from Three Sides – My Predictions
The full scale invasion of Ukraine started today with multiple missile attacks and troops moving in from three sides. Airstrikes have hit Kyiv and dozens of other cities.
Russia has formally declared war, and dozens are dead.
Putin has threatened “consequences you have never seen” to any country that interferes with the “special military operation” President Zelenskyy of Ukraine promises “we will defend ourselves.”
Russia appears to be attacking military installations and critical infrastructure, but Mr. Putin went on the air just before the attacks saying, “Circumstances require us to take decisive and immediate action” to remove Ukraine’s leaders, whom he accused of “committing numerous bloody crimes.”
1. Ukraine will not put up more than a token fight. They will essentially surrender.
2. Zelenskyy will flee the country.
3. Russian will merge the “disputed” territory into itself, install a puppet government (perhaps with pseudo elections), and negotiate away all of the sanctions within a year.
4. Within 12 months, China will attack Taiwan – Putin has shown them the model. I had previously predicted that China would not invade this year, but Putin’s efforts were so easy that they will think they have a free hand.
5. The Biden Administration will be completely impotent in all cases. Biden is in shock, completely paralyzed.
6. Our three front war scenario will be upon us within two years. See the article below.
Elections have consequences. America has elected the weakest leader possible whose fumbling and lack of fortitude has allowed a tyrant to invade an ally. Biden is disconnected from the happenings, as if he is being raped in Manhattan in broad daylight and can’t believe it is happening. He is in complete shock, never realizing he has been out-maneuvered at every turn.
If Trump had been elected this would not be happening.