Formidable Foes – How Powerful People Stay Alive with Private Security/Private Intelligence
This was a seminar set up by our own Joe Gilbertson, and some of his friends and contacts. Yes, its a bit long, but there is a whole lot of information that you will never have heard before.
The video of the panel is below!
We’re thrilled to invite you to the Financial Policy Council’s first webinar of the year, “Formidable Foes – How Powerful People Stay Alive with Private Security/Private Intelligence”. Join us as FPC Founder and Chairman Ziad K. Abdelnour and FPC Executive Director Hiba Osseiran facilitate a timely discussion on cyber security and intelligence.
- Ziad K. Abdelnour – Moderator, Chairman & Founder of the Financial Policy Council
- Jack Devine – Former Director of Operations, CIA. Partner/Founder The Arkin Group. Author of “Spymaster’s Prism: The Fight Against Russian Aggression.”
- Stephen Arnold – CEO of ArnoldIT, expert on OSINT and the Dark Web, author of “Dark Web Notebook” and “Cyber OSINT: Next Generation Information Access”
- Lance Burton – CEO of Hawkstorm Global, specializing in Executive/Asset Protection, High-level Investigations, former FBI Special Agent.
- Barry Monies – CEO of Computronix USA specializes in (among other things) Network Security & Vulnerability Analysis.
- Dr. Omar Hamada –CEO of Executive Operations Group, hands-on personalized training to executives from Special Operators, MD, Special Operations combat veteran.
- Tim Kaelin –CEO of Impact Analytics, former Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) operator, analyst and technology expert with the CIA.
- Hiba Osseiran– Event Organizer and Manager