It’s interesting when the cream rises to the top of an economic society it is questioned, and...Read More
Author: John Thomas
If your job is being an economic or political correspondent following the tariffs and trade wars...Read More
As with academic papers written by scholars and examined by students, it is assumed that the...Read More
Before you call me a hater and tell me I have no empathy for those who have mental and/or physical...Read More
- Bush provokes division with his “unity speech”
- 14 million AFghan Women will be enslaved by Sharia, Where are the feminists?
- Readers respond on abortion stance
- Biden Justice Department Bans Police Chokehold EVEN IF IT MEANS MORE SHOOTINGS
- Biden Breaks His Campaign Pledge and Uses DOJ for His Political Aims!
I would rather have Bush as president today than the brain dead moron that’s the so called president now
No I want be going to Washington. And I don’t know any members of proud boys. I’m just a conservative…
Voter fraud. It works every time So queerafornia can keep on being a commie shithole. Maybe the big quake will…
[…] post Bush provokes division with his “unity speech” appeared first on The Punching Bag […]
You can join Bruder to share the Adam Schiff Award for maliciously making up quotes and attributing them to others.…