Suggestions for a Conservative Host for “The View”
According to a Fox report (I NEVER watch The View), the hosts of The View were having some fun with the fact that they can’t find a permanent member with a conservative bent. Since Meghan McCain left 6 months ago they have had a steady stream of fill-in hosts, but apparently not the “unicorn” that they like (or who can put up with them).
According to the Fox source, hosts Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg and Sunny Hostin need this:
“They will not consider a Republican who is a denier of the 2020 election results, embraced the January 6 riots, or is seen as flirting too heavily with fringe conspiracy theories or the MAGA wing of the GOP. But at the same time, the host must have credibility with mainstream Republicans, many of whom still support Donald Trump.”
In other words, they don’t want any part of a truly conservative host.
But if they can lay aside their biases and prejudices for a minute, I would like to suggest any of the following conservative women who might be able to handle The View’s 3 on 1 barrage of liberal nonsense.
1. Candace Owens – A Conservative commentator who expresses herself well, has a HUGE following and is highly focused and entertaining. Danger? She would take over the show, since she is way smarter and more savvy than any of them, and she brooks no BS.
2. Ann Coulter – A Conservative commentator who has been around a long time, knows the ins and outs of the Republican Party and knows every issue in depth. Danger? She has no tolerance for BS and may commit homicide during the first show (I’ve not met her, but she seems like she’s like that…).
3. Sarah Palin – Former Governor of Alaska and Republican VP candidate. Articulate, folksy, agreeable, she would be very calm in expressing conservative views. Danger? Since she is more beautiful and more likable than any of the current hosts, they would probably try to scratch her eyes out – and she would defend herself by shooting them with a bow and arrow improvised from office supplies and audio cables.
4. Andrea Tantaros – Former Fox “The Five” Commentator. She is smart and I have a crush on her. Danger? None for The View, if she brings her (The Five) personality she will certainly outshine them. But she hates Fox now, so she might go native just to piss off Fox management and get a tirade from Greg Gutfeld. Will somebody please tell her I have a crush on her?
5. Tyrus – Commentator on the Greg Gutfeld. He is not female, but he is funny, lovable and knows his stuff on conservative issues. Danger? He is a former pro-wrestler, 375 lbs. When the time comes that he is attacked by all three harpies at the same time (and you know it will), he may be tempted to pick them all up together and body slam them, just to shut them up (I would too, just one a time…).
Those are my picks, please respond below if you have others who might be qualified (don’t forget to mention any dangers…) I’ll write a follow-up up and tell you my favorite of the bunch!