Biden lacks testicular fortitude**
Biden’s presidency has been marked by a lack of the type of leadership it takes to lead the world’s leading nation. He lacks strength. He lacks commitment. He lacks determination. He lacks … uh … on yeah … testicular fortitude. (Not exactly the euphemism you hear at the local bar on Friday night.)
We live in a world of autocratic bullies – Putin, Xi, Kim and Ali Khamenei — and Biden has proven to be too easily bullied.
- Biden campaigned as a moderate – a centrist who would bring the nation together. Instead, he has been bullied by the radical left element in the Democratic Party. If judged on policies alone, Biden has arguably governed as the most leftwing President in American history – surpassing even his former boss President Barack Obama.
- When it is obvious that the southern border needs to be closed, Biden cannot find the gumption (a better word?) to impose corrective policies because of the bullying he gets from the open borders crowd.
- Biden was a one-time pro-life Catholic but has been bullied by the siren calls from the feminist left into being the most actively pro-abortion President in American history.
- When given the power and opportunity to win the war in Afghanistan, Biden sheepishly surrendered to the Taliban terrorists.
- Biden was cowed into a too little/too late policy with Ukraine after Russian despot Putin rattled his nuclear missiles.
- Biden gave a stirring speech in support of Israel declaration of war on Hamas. That is until he was bullied by the leftwing antisemites in his own party. He then joined the Hamas propaganda network.
- After demonizing Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Salman al Saud for his alleged involvement in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Biden travels to Riyadh to fist bump the Crown Prince and beg for oil – which he did not get.
- In virtually all dealing with Iran, the Biden administration has demonstrated a lack of testicular fortitude. He pays out billions of dollars for hostages and then claims it was not ransom. He pleads for a nuclear deal with Iran even as Iran attacks the United States.
- In dealing for the release of Russian-held hostages, Biden always gives more than he (America) receives. One sports figure in return for Putin’s personal arms dealer and international terrorist.
- Biden is afraid to hold Iran accountable for its role in the Hamas attack on Israel …or for its more than one hundred attacks on U.S. military personnel and assets by Iran surrogates.
- Biden takes virtually no actions in response to the growing belligerence of China’s President Xi. As Xi increases his aggressive behavior against United States’ world leadership, Biden’s policy is to ignore or placate.
- One might even say that Biden is bullied by his son, Hunter, into being an enabler.
Even when Biden was at the top of his game in the early days of his presidency, he was not what one would call a “strong leader.” And now that age is diminishing his physical and mental abilities, he is pathetically weak. It has led to speculation that others around him are pulling the strings. Biden seems to have joined Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt as presidents in office longer than they should be.
It is increasingly obvious that Biden is too old and too weak for a second term.
So, there ‘tis.
** The term “testicular fortitude” is not this author’s invention. Nor is it a new term. It is derived from a term coined by Ohio State coach John Wilce in 1916. He called it “intestinal fortitude” – or having “guts.” As far as the record shows, it was paraphrased and popularized into “testicular fortitude” (and you know what that means) in the 1990s by WWE personality Mick Foley, known to wrestling fans as “Mankind.” So, now you know.