Hillary Goes Full ‘Joker’ – Tulsi is Russion Spy!
Hillary Clinton in an interview Friday has accused war veteran, Congresswoman and Democratic Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian agent.
We further asked the tongue-in-cheek question as to whether Hillary had had a mental breakdown after she lost and might be exhibiting “Joker-like” tendencies (referencing the movie “Joker” starring Joaquin Phoenix) in her obsession to be President. The Joker is a Batman nemesis and evil genius who is bats**t crazy.
Although she did not mention Gabbard by name, Clinton said, “They are also going to do third party again. I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate.
“She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.”
Someone with her status, a retired Secretary of State, wife of a former President would not normally breach decorum by throwing around random accusations of being a Russian spy at a prestigious member of her own party. But someone with an agenda (and a mental imbalance) might.
My conclusion? A combination of desperation and her devastating loss has caused a psychotic breakdown from which she has not recovered.
And this is part of her plan to enter the 2020 Presidential Race.
Let’s analyze a bit:
1. Joe Biden is toast, destroyed, not coming back. While his poll numbers have not fallen as rapidly as I expected, he has a major scandal hanging around his neck, and the fact that his opponents are trying NOT to talk about it is the worst sign (kind of like not talking about someone’s cancer). We showed how this was likely perpetrated by Hillary’s network in our previous article — aimed at Trump, but Joe was the real target.
2. Hillary’s attack has already elicited the proper response from Tulsi Gabbard:
“Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.
“From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.
“It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”
This is a direct and explicit challenge to Hillary to re-enter the race. And now the press will query the other candidates about Hillary’s remarks and whether Hillary will get in. Hillary is paving the way and setting expectations.
3. This is a fantastic opportunity for Tulsi Gabbard, to be in a one on one feud with Hillary Clinton. You can bet that her poll numbers will rise (making her eligible for the next debate) and possibly taking poll numbers away from other candidates, making them a bit weaker.
If she is smart she will continue to attack Hillary, it’s her only bet to continue in the race. She has the high ground.
4. But this plays into Hillary’s hands since it is her intention to turn the tables and run again. Look for a chorus of attacks and challenges by Democratic candidates against Hillary that will “force” her to consider running. Note that this will NOT be the actual ‘inspiration’ to enter the race, though, she needs a more positive push. Watch for that orchestration soon.
So now we MUST ask the fun conspiracy questions!
– Are Clinton and Gabbard actually in cahoots to get Hillary back into the election?
– Does Hillary have any dirt on Tulsi that will eventually come out?
– If Hillary does not have dirt on Tulsi will she make some up? (oops, she already did…)
– What is in store for Elizabeth Warren, the only remaining threat to a Hillary candidacy?
– Will we be able to see Hillary’s health records when she decides to run? Will we get to see the massive amounts of antipsychotic drugs that she must be taking?
Final comment: I’m not a psychiatrist and obviously cannot diagnose someone I have not met. But if I am right about Hillary’s ability and willingness to orchestrate such attacks, not only on Trump, but also her own colleagues, she is truly a dangerously demented human being.
This is the stuff of comic book supervillains, of James Bond foes whose dangerous and egomaniacal political manipulations put power in the hands of tyrants and terrorists.
We may never know, but let’s see how my predictions pan out.