Rand Paul has attempted to get a question about the “whistleblower” to the House Managers (the prosecutors in impeachment, including Schiff), and failed.
Chief Justice Roberts has refused to read the question since it would “out” the whistleblower, who has already been “outed” in the media as Eric Ciaramella.
His question shows that the beginnings of the impeachment effort by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives were not from spontaneous outrage by an offended CIA staffer. It indicates that this was a carefully constructed conspiracy by a known political operative currently working with the CIA as an analyst colluding with a Democrat staffer in the House Intelligence Committee.
Rand Paul: “My exact question was: Are you aware that House intelligence committee staffer Shawn Misko had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while at the National Security Council together and are you aware and how do you respond to reports that Ciaramella and Misko may have worked together to plot to impeach the President before there were formal house impeachment proceedings.”
– Treason? Maybe.
– Unlawful conspiracy to overthrow the President? Probably, I don’t know which law though.
– Biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the people of the United States? YES!
We had heard rumors that the whistleblower had contact with Adam Schiff’s staff before the complaint was filed. This would have been the smoking gun, but no details were forthcoming. It would have been very difficult to insert an investigation of this into the proceedings with these scant rumors.
However, Rand Paul appears to have taken the next step and has identified the particular relationship, people who can be subpoenaed and questioned.
I don’t know what laws this violates, but it is clear that the entire impeachment process was misrepresented from the start. Would the America people, even the Democrats, have supported this process if the mysterious whistleblower had not provided the first push? Would they support it if they knew is was fake? Would the media have supported the process with the massive exposure during the entire House proceedings if they had known?
The next question is how high does it go? When did Adam Schiff know about the collusion between his staff and the whistleblower? Or did Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and others provide tasking for Ciaramella and Misko to manufacture a whistleblower complaint?
And, of course, will the Republicans pursue this or just let what is possibly the biggest scandal in U.S. history (and we just had the Russia Collusion investigation!) fade away?
Editor’s comments: It looks like Trump will win this and may be able to use it to his advantage. But the whole show has to shake your confidence in the integrity of our political leaders in Congress. They can only get away with this sham because the liberal media is supporting them. This is dangerous.
Some of the things that stick in my mind as of now.
- The whistleblower was a fraud, meant to convince the American people of the legitimacy of Democrats’ desire to impeach.
- Trump was not allowed a defense in the House. All of the guarantees of the 6th Amendment, the right to call witnesses, the right to face your accusers, the right to have an attorney present, the right to an impartial jury, the right to a public trial – in short, all of the rights the Constitution guarantees to defend yourself – were ignored.
- The first article of impeachment claims obstruction because the White House went to court to fight. These are legal means that everyone can take advantage of. You can’t charge someone with obstruction for pursuing legal remedies in court. That is not what “obstruction” means in the legal sense. Even the Democrats know this.
- The second article assumes that former VP Joe Biden did nothing wrong. How is it that they can keep claiming this when we have videos of Joe and Hunter Biden admitting 95% of the case? The answer is that you can do this when you have the liberal media parroting your story (the f**king scary part…).